You know that feeling when you get a new subscriber? Or a lot of new subscribers?
It’s a great feeling. And it’s incredibly motivating.
It shows that what you’re doing is working. Perhaps your new subscriber loves your content. Or, even better, they’re interested in your product or service. Either way, they opted in to hear from you.
That deserves a virtual high-five.
And now you can get that virtual high-five on-the-go with push notifications, included in our latest update to AWeber’s Stats app, available for free on Android and iOS. Keep reading to learn how this update can up your email game:
Know when your list grows
The only way to measure your success with email marketing is to measure it!
You can define your success by high open or click rates, increased traffic and sales from your emails, replies from your subscribers or positive sentiment.
But one of the best metrics to track is list growth. At the core of email marketing, you’re forming relationships with your prospects and customers, and each new subscriber marks a new relationship that could be profitable for both you and them.
To celebrate each new connection, use push notifications in AWeber’s Stats app to elect to receive a notification on your mobile device when a new person subscribes.
Push notifications also lets you keep an eye out for trends. Notice a lot of subscribers opting-in on Mondays or Tuesdays? These might be your high-traffic days. Notice an influx of new subscribers on a typically quiet list? Maybe someone shared your content!
Knowing when you grow can help you stay motivated, craft a solid strategy that capitalizes on what’s working right now and continue to deliver valuable content to your eager audience.
Pro-tip: Need help with list growth? Check out our recent List Growth Blueprint free video course.
Control how often you receive notifications
Some AWeber users get a few new subscribers a week, while others get a few hundred a day!
The AWeber Stats app lets you configure your notification settings based on your preferences. Need that instant gratification? Flip your settings to real-time and receive a notification every time a new subscriber is added. Too many notifications? Switch your setting to hourly, or daily.
Simply enable push notifications in your app, and experiment with whatever settings feel right for you. Learn more about how to configure push notifications.
Don’t have AWeber Stats yet? Get started today
Push notifications are shiny and new, but there’s even more to explore in AWeber Stats!
Here are a few things you can do with Stats:
- Look at list health with a complete subscriber count and overall open and click rate percentage for sent broadcasts.
- View your open and click rates on individual one-time emails you’ve sent, as well as your complaint rates and unsubscribes.
- Evaluate your open rates for each message in a follow-up series.
- See your audience at-a-glance by easily viewing a subscriber’s name, email address, avatar (if available,) total opens, total clicks and the date and time of subscription.
- Learn about your audience in greater detail by tapping a subscriber to see where they signed up, how many broadcasts they’ve received and their open rate and click rate percentages (based on the total messages delivered to their inbox).
Not using AWeber yet? Try it out free for 30 days.
The post Introducing Push Notifications – Know When Your List Grows appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.
This is a news feed, by author Tom Tate, the original post can be found here Introducing Push Notifications – Know When Your List Grows.